The oldest Bible in the world
Collection titleNon Utilisés
First broadcast date01/01/1949
AbstractBishop Athanasius Samuel, Metropolitan of Jerusalem, presents 2000 years old leather rolls of the Hebrew Bible, known as "Dead Sea Scrolls.'' They are then exhibited at the Library of Congress in Washington.
- NEWSDAY - International Exchanges
Primary themeWriting, graphic culture
- Historical heritages / Antiquity
- Historical heritages / Judaism
- Historical heritages / Latin and oriental christendom
- Society and way of life / Religious Practices
Period of events
- From -500 to 0
- Palestine - West bank - Dead Sea
Media running time0m50
Similar content by :
Travel through Arabi...
Travel through Arabic Calligraphy
EPTV (DZ)02/27/1984 - 27m30s
THE ARABIC CALLIGRAP...
THE ARABIC CALLIGRAPHY : ART AND CIVILISATION
EPTV (DZ)06/15/2008 - 23m10s
RACIM AND THE SECRET ...
RACIM AND THE SECRET OF MINIATURES
EPTV (DZ)05/08/1980 - 27m33s
Fatma Al Youssef : p...
Fatma Al Youssef : pioneer of art and press
ERTU (EG)1996 - 19m30s
page 1 of 4
View 1 - 4 of 16