Collection titleFaces and issues
First broadcast date10/14/2005
AbstractInterview with the Spanish writer who lives in Marrakesh, about what the Arab culture represents to him and the exclusion of the Arab-Islamic civilization from the history of Spain. The program also includes testimonies praising Goytisolo, by both Larbi Elhariti, writer in Spanish and Azzedine Tazi, a novelist. Juan Goytisolo represents a model of human and cultural impregnation, he talks about the Islamic architecture, the Arab music and the relationships between Spain and Morocco.
- SNRT - Own production
BroadcasterSNRT - AlAoula
- Goytisolo Juan
- El Hariti Larbi Novelist
- Gonzalo Fernandez Director of Toledo school
Primary themeWriting, graphic culture
- Contemporary historical challenges 19th-20th c.
- Society and way of life
- Art, Culture and Knowledge / Languages and literatures
- Art, Culture and Knowledge / Music and songs
- Art, Culture and Knowledge / Science / Human and social sciences
Credits / Cast
- El Mohamadi Said - Director
- Erradi Badia - Journalist
Period of events
- Morocco - Inland - Marrakesh
Media running time26m52
Similar content by :
Travel through Arabi...
Travel through Arabic Calligraphy
EPTV (DZ)02/27/1984 - 27m30s
THE ARABIC CALLIGRAP...
THE ARABIC CALLIGRAPHY : ART AND CIVILISATION
EPTV (DZ)06/15/2008 - 23m10s
RACIM AND THE SECRET ...
RACIM AND THE SECRET OF MINIATURES
EPTV (DZ)05/08/1980 - 27m33s
Fatma Al Youssef : p...
Fatma Al Youssef : pioneer of art and press
ERTU (EG)1996 - 19m30s
page 1 of 4
View 1 - 4 of 16